상단여백
HOME 환경플러스 English Version
Aircraft information fee imposed to foreign airlines to rise by 85%'항공사 기상정보사용료 85% 인상'

[The Hwankyung Ilbo] From 1 June, the cost of airline information for international flights when landing at Korean airports is expected to rise by 85% from the current 6,170 won to 11,400 won. Also, when foreign airplanes pass through the airspace of Korea, the fee for use will be raised by 118% from the current 2,210 won to 4,820 won.

According to the Korea Meteorological Administration, the Meteorological Administration has recalled only 1.4 billion won, which is only 7% of the information production cost, even though it has spent 18.9 billion won per year to produce weather information. The remaining 93% has been covered by taxes from the people.

The Korea Meteorological Administration was pointed out in last year’s audit because the realization of the fee use of air information had been delayed. After consultation with the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transportation, the Meteorological Administration confirmed the increased fee for information use.

Domestic airlines have paid a high price to foreign countries, and foreign airlines have used our weather information at a much lower price.

조수빈 리포터  press@hkbs.co.kr

<저작권자 © 환경일보, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지>

조수빈 리포터의 다른기사 보기
icon인기기사
기사 댓글 0
전체보기
첫번째 댓글을 남겨주세요.
여백
여백
여백
여백
포토뉴스
‘에너지 갈등 해결, 정책 과제와 방향’ 정책토론회
[포토]  ‘푸른하늘지킴이 리더 양성 캠프’ 열려
[일연 유현덕의 캘리그래피] ‘입추’
‘수요자 중심 맞춤형 폭염 대응방안 마련’ 토론회
‘폭염 진단 및 대응 방안 마련 폭염 포럼’ 개최
여백
여백
여백
오피니언&피플
[기고] ‘에너지내일로’ 4일차 - 수자원공사, 전력연구원[기고] ‘에너지내일로’ 4일차 - 수자원공사, 전력연구원
[기고] 에너지내일로 3일차 - 영월 주택 태양광발전[기고] 에너지내일로 3일차 - 영월 주택 태양광발전
여백
Back to Top